Friday, August 20, 2004

Best friends

Ever wonder how many best friend u can find in your life time? i never.. to me friends come and go.. but it proves me all wrong when i found so many best friends.....

Primary school friends.. how many of you still keep in contact? well, i did... and we r still so close today. talk anything under the sun.. we;ll be there when whoever need us. just a call and we'll meet up. Shiyun, Baoyu, Lihua, Jolene... these 4 names will never ever be deleted in my brain. it had already stored in my permanent file. And of coz how could i forget... Raymond.. my all time favourite...

Secondary school... a place where we grow up. from a kid to a teenager to what we r today... i met 2 best friends here. God bring them to me. bring me happiness, joy, experience,fun,anger,fustration,memories,....... i treasured my days back then. we grow up together and see changes among us. we appreciated one another presence and enjoy every minutes and every second together... kristie and sheau ying.. thank you.
Liyen.. my another buddy found during this phrase in life.... a lifetime friend i guarantee.

Ngee Ann..... a place where shaped me to what i am today. without ngee ann i wont be what i am.... so determine and focus on what i want. lots of friends... joy and fun... but hardly find a real true one.. but again, i managed to find!!! Diana, my travel mate.. we travel to school, when everybody is concentrating to study for the last min b4 the exam, we talk and talk and talk to destress ourselves. Ah ling and luan... one of the best gift brought to me. my best pal that we email one another everyday in office now.

SPH..... my first job after graduating.... still a green horn... being welcomed by a grp of cool people.. never thought working can be so fun? i'm experiencing it now.!!! everyday beside the complaint of having to wake up early in the morning, other than that, i am very happy at work where i get to see my best partner and colleagues... Shufen, emily, ivy and sally had make my working life colourful......

Up till here... i am really thankful to be able to find some best friends in every impt phrase of my life... and i wonder who next..

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I am so touched to be part of your life story :)

Fann said...

me too!!!