Sunday, June 12, 2005

Free.... i am? well.. the feeling of dun need to study late at night.. dun need to fear forget this forget tt.. dun need to drink thick thick coffee to crack my head over one long night.. dun need to experience heavy heart beat.. dun need to feel stupid.....

But.. now.. i need to wake up early to work... i need to clear all my outstanding matters.. i need to do so many achoc task.. i need to spend a bomb on my next semester course fees.. i need to study on mon,wed and fri nights, i need to prepare myself for the worse.. i need to save $ for the expensive exam fees..

ha...... suppose to go zoo today.. but ended up.. think i had too much fun last night and tt idiot earl grey tea and tek terrik make my eyes still big big at 6am oh.... then my zoo appointment is 830am oh.... so ended up... i went zoo in my dream... ha.... Guess i'm more a night safari person.. hahahahhha.......

Really long time never been to those tourist attraction spot in Singapore le.... But on the other hand... really not so keen to visit la.. no wonder.. i choose to slp over ah meng.. hahahhahahaha...


No comments: