Saturday, August 27, 2005

The world is mine......

The world is mine... wow..nice car hor? Recently just had a chance to drive this beautiful car... but look at it.. need class 4 to drive meh? huh.. stupid one.. y manufacture a car so heavy??? make me an illegal driver tt day only.. haha
opps! somemore this car... so tall.. wannna go park marina shopping centre also cannot enter oh! so u see la.. why sell this car.. why buy this car?

But.. the feeling of driving this car is sooooo shoick~ when u r on road.. u feel u r having bird eye view.. so tall from the rest... just like the phrase in its advertisement : " The world is mine!!!" hahha... too bad.. the car is not mine leh... haha... dun wnat also.. one full tank cost me $100+.... shell not mine leh! haha

Oh well.. recently wasn't in good state... i flung my paper.. for the first time throughout my study.. first time flung this paper by damn 2 marks.. when i open tt email.. my heart sunk..
when i see the mark - 48.. i was disappointed.. before that i was thinking how would i react when i see a failed.. will i cry? or what? coz i seriously dun know.. but now i know. i was really disappointed.. angry with myself.. mind was blank for the moment. coz i seriously dun know what to do with 4 major papers i have to face.. its really a challenge for me.. big challenge i must say.. stress.... for that day.. i really got no mood.. deep now.. i'm really flustrating but there's nothing to release my stress out.. till today.. still inside me.. suggestion how to release leh?
hmmm... think i'll try ba.. guess tt's the only solution...

2 comments:

Fann said...

I like this car....drive me ..drive me !!!

Kristie said...

hey wen...i am so sorry to hear this! i know exactly how u feel...i flung one paper exactly this same score too...48 what a number right!!! if 42 or what cannot fight lah...dont worry wen, this thing will make u even more determined to pass the next few papers!