Sunday, September 18, 2005

PARTY PARTY PARTY..... I HAD ENOUGH.. I THINK

I think i had enough.. been partying quite alot this period. but last night was exception coz its my best pal so call hen party. though not many of her gal friends turn up.. but with the standard few of us think its more than enough to make her go wild.. haha... and of coz.. i'd bring some "boyfriends" for her also. see.. where to find such a good friend here... haha...

Don't know if she enjoy not.. seems like to me.. seems not very like to me also.. i think she does at least a little bit la.. probably she drank tooo much.. way too much for her to take it... coz too much for me to take it also... haha.. blame on her "boyfriend" lor..
so much till i also dun know how i kena my bruises.. blue black leh... arms la, leg la, backside la, waist la.. aiyo!!!!!!!

that night also got detective around... go around with her camera.. one day i'm going to delete all the pic... dun dare u anyhow show others the "uncut" version of some pic la.. i'll sue u de oh! ha... best is... DELETE la... pls i beg u..... soooo ugly leh!!!!

Club momo.. was fun...
and i tell myself.. tt's it.. party no more.. till further notice.. haha.. but again.. who knows... i'm there again next week? oh gosh......

Party till i thought i had set my alarm.. but dun know why never set... ended up. i missed my class this morning.. heng ah.. tt class can miss one.. the most hardworking abit study back.. if its another 2 module.. think i'm gone case le....

3 comments:

Fann said...

hahah those pix ah ? dont worry I wont show up till ur big day .How much u want to buy per pc for me?

Kristie said...

sy sy, i want to see those uncut versions lah, email me email me!!!

Kristie said...

You have been tagged! Now go to www.kristieblog.blogspot.com to start tagging, don't break the chain!