Sunday, May 07, 2006

FIRST TIME


Yesterday was the first time in my first voting for what i want as a Singaporean - or rather as a Singaporean living in Sembawang GRC zone?? hahha....
Before i'm eligible to vote.. i'm been thinking when is my turn.. y i dun need vote.. etc etc...
Finally ytd is my chance to vote.. fully eligible.. i felt so sian.. coz ah.. weekend leh.. got to go quite far to vote lo.. not those void deck, opposite block.. but to a secondary sch quite far from my block lo....
Nonetheless.. of coz must go la.. voting is complusory.. i wouldn't want to be jailed for one day just coz i forgot or lazy to go... as a Singaporean.. the country value me, so they r asking for my opionion.. every single vote would mean alot to either PAP or SDP... whahhaha...( "WHAT CRAP!!")...

Giving such a lousy opposition, face already not very nice liao.. talk also talk w/o brain.. can't even convince me.. u all should know who i support la.. opposition seriously don't derserve my one vote seriously to speak.. i wouldn't want to live in a hooligan GRC area...

guess the above is not tt sensitive enough to create any law suits against me ya? hahahah...
i'm happy with the result.. at least i know.. hospital on the way in north side lo.. hahahahah

oh ya ya.. working again tml... sian is the best word to describe me now...

1 comment:

Kristie said...

you have the "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!"