Friday, August 18, 2006

Enough...


I'd been telling myself.. nvm.. its ok.. but seems like.. i really dun feel good.. i try to put myself in their shoe and understand their unbalance way of thinking.. i do understand why they r unbalance.. but i think all of them have no professional ethical.. they behave like kids in school.. marons!

I seriously won't want to bother them.. but i'm into such situation that if i make a wrong move.. just a slight move.. whole village will think its me... i dun want that.... anyway... life is difficult... getting more and more difficult.. coz of those marons....

Today have my lunch with my team.. they r such good joker also.. i did enjoy more than with those marons... i wanted to lunch with my team as a permanent basis.. but i dun want any gossip later... those marons ah.. work very inefficient.. add sugar add salt at pantry no one can fight them...

Office politics? i doubt so.. its.. unprofessional dealings with ppl whom can perform better than you..

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN HELL TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a break..seriously a break.. away from everything.. to enjoy.. to release.. to recharge...
I'd been under pressure for too long.. too much pressure till i can't hold it anymore...
used to have someone to share this pressure.. now.. got to hold it all by myself.. its rather difficult....

Krisite getting married on 11/11/2006!!!!!!! i'm so happy and excited for u dear!!!!!! i'll wait for that day to come.. to see ur prettiest day!
U r so fortunate dear! pass some luck to me la! hahaa... i book ur bouquet of flower that day can???
can keep it till u see me liao pass to me.?????
still remember our book to you? please update.. u got gold! i wonder who is silver next? hmmm.... haa....

i guess i need some colours in my life..... i need... "R.O.Y.G.B.I.V" and that's.................


1 comment:

Kristie said...

yes hahahah i am so happy and blessed to have my wedding date on 11/11/2006...i'm so excited man, cant imagine the things running in my head now...running wild! hahhaha i am soooooo happy!!!!!