Tuesday, October 30, 2007

OH YEAHHHHHH!!!!


OH YEAHHHHH!!!!! Another exciting moment i'm waiting for!!!!

i'd just confirmed my trip... after momorarble Hong Kong Trip.. i'd fallen in love with travelling.. since i got so many days leave (27.5days to clear! omg!) and not studying anymore.. only thing to clear leave is of coz to go holiday! this way.. not only my leave is not wasted... ppl also cannot anyhow call u to check things. hahaha..

and oh ya.. speaking abt that.. guess where i'm going??? i can't help but to show my excitment!!! from the pic.. can tell where i'm going? if u can.. they u r really good.. coz i anyhow choose this pic one lo ok.? hahaha

ok ok.. better announce where i'm going! i'm going to..... HOKKAIDO!!!! cum TOKYO!!!
oh yes oh yes OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait.. just confirmed the trip and already cost me $500.. damn expensive lo.. going during CNY period! finally i dun have to stay here to spend my new year... but then.. i have to save save save.. coz this trip alone will cost me a BOMB man! package alone already $3k..plus sponsor my parents $1k.. u count urself la.. when i saw the total payable my heart ache alittle bit.. for 5 adults and 1 kid.. we pay total of $16k++.. enough to get my COE liao lo... omg... my bonus gone liao. but for HOKKAIDO! its ok! hahaha....oh my oh my.. i'm going to get a good digital camera already!

can't wait! can't wait! i'm looking forward to my 8 days HOKKAIDO trip!!!!!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

envious!!! nvm, i go and enjoy myself at new zealand.. hahaha
then we come back and make the rest of the sisters envious of us.. hahahha

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha...... u r right.. hahahahaa.... actually i can't wait for it to come.. omg... something to look forward to at least...

Kristie said...

omg, u are so lucky my dear... u deserve it lah, everyday work so hard!

cant wait to see u gals in KL!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you for the 8days for sure...

Fann said...

wowowowoowowowo so goooood....i also want!!!

Kristie said...

who is anonymous that is going to miss u ah?

Anonymous said...

Hi Liwen,

I am thrilled by your Hokkaido trip and planning to go in Feb'09. may i noe which trvl agent you went with

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ijyfefitac.lookseekpages.com/kyxebic.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://saceqydag.kogaryu.com/uxekaz.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money