Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MSN Power


I'm thankful to whoever created EMAIL - Connect people around the world and make connection so easy! Work and staying contact with friends are just email away! friendly and easy and efficient.!
But i lagi more thankful to whoever created MSN! Haha... well.. simply because it is INSTANT! Working now can be a pleasure even if i have nothing to do. coz i can simply MSN whole day! ok ok. wey wey! not that i eat snake never work ok? just that i'm toooooo efficient finished all my work le ok?! haha.. BUT BUT BUT... remember this: I DO NOT HAVE THE LUXURY TO MSN WHOLE DAY EVERYDAY! getting busy gradually le ok...
Please make sure my boss doesn't see this post? if not i SURE DIE! hahaa..
I have "MSN Boss", this MRS MSN will check what time i log in and declare whether i'm early or late for work. Haa.. my reporting time to MRS MSN is 930am. And she really check wor! kena before ok! haha
MRS MSN cute la, and i also think MRS MSN also ENG one lo. if not how can everyday disturb me hor? haha but i like! KEEP IT COMING PLS! recently we started to talk abt... 2 men & party.. hahaha.. and these topic can make us laugh non-stop from 930 till 6pm.. u know, how difficult it is to control my laughter and i have to hide and laugh to the computer screen.. if not my coll will think i'm siao! hahaha.. sometime control too much will stomachache one wor! but it really bring back all the good memories we had and share..
well well.. if u wan to know what we'd shared.. read thru my old post la.. when i say old.. its REALLY OLD one hor.. hahahahhahhaa....
MRS MSN w/o failed can turn my mood from bad to good, from monday blue to crazy monday.. hahaha.. thanks leh MRS MSN...
who is MRS MSN??? my dear AH LUAN LO.. who else... so see ya in MSN ok? hehe..

6 comments:

Kristie said...

what not bad ah... got mrs ann to check ur punctuality :)good that u have company!

muaks........miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? just very QIAO to see you online... not SPY...
now u make the whole world think that i am a stalker.... kao

Anonymous said...

whahaha... coincidence and stalker is just one line diff...

com'on.. told u I LIKE IT wor... pls "check" what time i report MSN tml ok? hahahaha

oh btw.. my boss is on leave tml! hahahaaha

Anonymous said...

kns... who wants to check ur attendance... maybe i shld go into ur co and reorganise the punctuality, lunchtime and etc..
ur director will b grateful to me haaa. dun forget i am the discipline mistress in my co...

Anonymous said...

U wan to check lo.. u all know.. i got "slap" if i'm back from lunch late wor.. how sad right? like having a CCTV when work like that! hhaa..

so now u know the reason why u r not working in my co? hahaha....

Kristie said...

wah still can kena slapped ah? hahahhaha