Friday, August 01, 2008

REBORN and WELCOME to my brand new 6/6 vision!

Yes all.. i done my LASIK!!!! am resting at home now... cannot stay outdoor too long.. cannot stare at PC too long.. cannot strain ur eyes too much... cannot stare at TV too long... slp as much as you can... hahahahhaa... ya... guess that's what i need to take care of my beloved eyes now!


The surgery is a success one i must say. Dr Yap, my doc, is man of few words.. never say alot of things, throughout the 10mins operations the only sentence i hear from him is... "focus on the orange light..." and that's all... his movement very fast and experienced.. so fast till before u new it, ur eye lid is wide open, before u realised, he had cut open ur cornial, then then total blur to ur vision, all you can see is really the orange light.. i fee like i'm dreaming at that moment and fear for my eyesight... and soon, the sound of laser... then very fast, everything was done back.... and that's it! One eye done.... next eye follows.... in less than 1omins, all was done!


the moment i step out, i feels ok.. things were good and indeed painless. but soon.. i realised i cannot open my eyes.. its like i didn't sleep for 2 days and my eyes have this "sour" feeling... throughout my journey home i simply cannot force my eyes to open... so tired feeling lo... the moment i reach home, i slp... slp... slp... slp... slp... few hours later.. i woke up... and instantly i feel HAPPY!!! i can see sharper image... however the whole enviornment is hazy and smoky to me.. but image is sharp... cool!!! so that night i slp again.. hahaha.. suit me alot hor. slp whole day! hahaha...


and TADA!!! the next day i woke up feeling good,happy and amazing! i can see very clearly! all images are sharp to me! and the hazy/smoky effect is gone!!!! i'm very HAPPY.....

most impotantly, i don't suffer what others usually will... i don't suffer from red eyes, sore eyes, dryness... i hardly use eye drop also! i love my eyes!


trust me, if u r suffering from short sightedness.. go for lasik! you never regret and definitely value for $$$$!!!!!!!!!



OH YEA!!!!!! kristie is in labour NOW!!!! yes NOW!!!! push push PUSHHHHHHHH!!!!! little Jayden finally going to see his mummy and daddy soon!!!!!!
i can't wait to hold u too!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE JAYDEN!!!!!!!!
i'm waiting for your beautiful photo!!!



No comments: