Sunday, November 07, 2004

Another round of torture is soon to come...

yes yes yes... so mayb i'll update less my blog or mayb i might be disappear from MSN for awhile..coz another round of torture is soon to arrive. Correct, my exam is coming soon.. have a paper on the 10th Dec. have not start my revision yet though. But the stress level like getting higher and higher already. I love to study. i truely love to study.. but not study for exam.... y must we have exam? can't we just study and study and then graduate? i know that's a stupid idea.. hheeh.. but study for exam is really stress man... but i know w/o exam i won't go and sit down and really go and study and understand that module in details lah. hehe....

another semester. guess u all got to be torture by me again.... what if i fail? what if.... then?? what if... then...? i'm always very negative when it come to this area...
wonder when then will i complete my ACCA... another year to go... another 5 more papers to go... i really hopes everything went well and smooth.... so many others in my ofc taking the same course make it very competitive... so another indirect stress....

arghhh.... i'm always stress during this period.. HELP SOMEONE.... sent an angel to me!!!! heheh...
so the overall objective of this blog is : " FORGIVE ME IF I DIDN'T UPDATE MY BLOG"... hahahahaha

3 comments:

Kristie said...

hello...sorry long time never post comment ah, i've been busy!!!! you are going to be busy soon i can see...well life's like that!!!

Fann said...

exams mean nothing to you lah ...sure can make it a GOALS!!!!! keep it Hurray!!!

Liwen said...

Finally see u online! you must be one busssssy babe man.. and sy.. u very funny leh.. what exam means nothing to me at all?? huh? exam means ALOT to me leh.. hahahahaha
anyway... take care everyone out there!