Sunday, November 07, 2004

FINALLY

Finally!!! i get a chance to see NEMO!!!!! he is simply soooo cute.... and thanks to sy.. friends for a decade leh... finally let me see her nemo.. still must go void deck.. and cannot go up her place.. ahahhhaa.... its the dog i want to see so much and not her place what.. dun understand y she dun let me go up.. ahaha.. nvm. i FINALLY SEE NEMO...

think soon nemo will be permanent resident in toa payoh ah? so sad to see it go.. but i'm sure there'll be opportunity for me to meet nemo again ya?

and oh ya.. just CUT my hair!!! trim to be exact... feels so good man.. cut away my fringe... and hehe... of coz will look YOUNGER! ahhaahha
ok lah.. gtg... see ya! and kristie.. ur blog complaints to me that u had neglect it.. it is sooooo sad.....

1 comment:

Fann said...

hahahah cute leh my nemo ....hahhahah k dont envy hor :P