Saturday, October 30, 2004

HOW R U??

Guess u must be busy with ur new challenges in circus right now and probably doesn't have time to update the blog. nonetheless just want to leave something here so that by the time u log in to ur blog there'll be something u can read in my blog. To carry out my promises as i promised to update my blog as frequent as possible...

how's life? i am so eager to hear from you.

Do take many photos of the circus . the container you parents bought.. ur new office. every single inch u were in lah! hahaha...
hear from u soon ok?

3 comments:

Fann said...

Yeh ....and boon i will read and drop comment for ur effort or typing blog ...so that you wont feel so stupid typing it....i got appreciate hor ...
hahah

ya k miss you alot ..hahahhaha update us soon yeah ?

Liwen said...

hahaahah
good!!! that's what i want and need to "push" me to write more.!!! haaaha

Kristie said...

hahaha now i am commenting on ur post so that u can write more! I have no time to really write stuffs in detail and take photos...anyway u girls will see my place soon! YEAHHHHH :)