Monday, October 25, 2004

SUNDAY

Sunday... rainny day again... and i'm sooooo full now.. looks like i'm been eating the WHOLE day man!!!! lets see...
woke up at noon today.. had my longdong for breakfast.. or sound more like lunch..
then abt 2 hours later i found myself sitting inside swenson's eating apple crumple..soup in bread (I forgot what u call tt lah..)... fish & chips... sundeas.. teriyaki chicken pizza... fries... milk shake... ice cream... oh MY GOODNESS!!!
Went w papa mama sis and harry.. can see all of us REALLY can eat man.... then we go shopping.. not for us.. but for tt harry only.. comparing him now and me when i'm still a kid.. he is damn idiot fortunate man.. so many ppl dote on him.. and he had con me to buy him a toy today. haha..... nvm.. who ask me..LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!
and i couldn;t believe we can really spend almost half a day in causeway pt just like tt... shop shop and shop.. and 70% of the things bought is for harry.....

back at home... ate watermelon we just bought... FULL...
another hours later.. found myself eating again... this time.. satay, mee.. hor fan.. and i am really FULL by now... so sy.. u r not alone.. mayb i'm joing u soon.. to go on diet.. hahaha...
but i enjoy eating.. so i'm happy! moreover.. we still got spare capacity to store somemore fats lah
hahahaaha.....

tt's all for now.... (see.. told u all.. i'll try to update my blog!) hehehehe


1 comment:

Kristie said...

oh my gosh...that's a LOT of food there girl...!!! but what u said was very true, u have lots of spare capacity to gain more weight! :p i'm glad ur blog is most updated now, make sure u maintain it! hahhaha i mean it!