Saturday, October 30, 2004

OH NO...!

haha... ever since posted the blog - to KRISTIE only.. i have so many complaints man...
hahaha... so i decided to write something lor....
ie... FOR SY ONLY!!!

sy, read ur blog... u wrote for many ppl.. but too bad i can't add any comment leh..
realised u have been working with best friends hor.. worked with meiqi before.. worked with kristie before.. when r u going to work with me? either i join ur company or u join mine lah.. but guess mine better.. so waiting for u to join ok? hehe..

to me...
Sheau ying is someone considered very strong gal.. since young when everybody still playing and doing nothing but daydream, this little lady here already got the taste of taking care of a family. A role in a family where by need to take care of her two little sisters... though quite a disappointing outcome in the end.. but still she had done her best and given her best shot to her family. try giving me this responsibility.. i doubt i can handle..
Working vacation job with her is another joyful period... thru that we become closer and also truely understand that money is really hard to earn and spending our own earning is really somethin proud!
though sometime dun understand some of her actions.. but i believe she had think in depth before concluding. she's someone whom had total confident in me. thanks. coz i'll always remembers that you r the FIRST one that i ride after getting my driving licence hahaa... and u never shows the fear but had acknowledge my "just passed" skill... hahaha....
she's someone that really dotes on me.. when she's working while i'm still studying, she'll normally treat me dinner. .. so guess time for me to treat u some back!
and she is very HELPFUL.. whenever i got problem regarding art work which i'm really lousy at it.. she'll appears anytime anywhere to help me solve my problem. i really admires her art work.. can draw sooooo well! so girl.. i need ur help this time too! heeheh...

kristie, sy and me have different personality. we think differently, have differnt objectives in life, have different goals, have different aspect on what we see ourselve in the future.. but amazingly, we clicked so well... we just clicked! we care for one another. eager to find out what's happening in one another's life, want to be happy for someone's achievement, want to share the burden someone is having. want to be there when someone need another one... think somehow in our life... this friendship is fated ever since we r created in this world lah!

regarding your blog about me! hahahaa.. thanks leh... matures.. i'm only 23 this year.. still got alot to learn in my life.. there's more to go! and what 5C!! no no.. for me ONE is enough.. and that ONE must be essential.. for me.. i am achieveing my that ONE now... which ONE? hahaha..CAREER lor... the rest of the C's will come naturely onces i go career... ya? hehehe......

so happy now? also write a blgo for U only.... heheh..

2 comments:

Fann said...

so touched by your blog ...this gal really cant tell that she could write so well....not like her own self ...but i know you mean it ...hahah

hahah actually it good that you having this blog ...you can express v well.,..and we can know you much more better ...

post more often yeah?

hahah....i will adverstise for your C guy ...hey guys work hard earn more $ to win this beauty back, you wont regret ...trust me you wont go wrong !!!!!

Kristie said...

hello....wah liwen write sooooo much ah!

thanks for all the words, it's TRUE, we are the bestest of friends! hahhaa