Saturday, January 22, 2005

Yo!

Well.... Guess time to update my dear bloggy.. or soon all will forget got such a wonderful webpage.. ahhaha
And.. guess what... after having my friendster accounts for ages.. i finally write something in my profile today.. hahah... just a 10mins work and i had delayed till today......
its been a shopping weeks recently... whenever i'm out.. sure got things to buy... anyway. time to pamper myself a little! yesterday went shopping with ling and luan.. and oh my goodness.... we really can shop! and the best part is..... our taste are almost identical! haha....
ling and i bought the same bag..
ling and luan bought the same top...
luan and me bought the same pants....
isn't this just soooo funny? and one thing all of us has in common and different is.....
all of us go colour and highlight our hair but all different colours!... hahaha....
shall show u our brand new hair colour soon.. onces i scan the pic.. luan.. ur beautiful face and hair will appear in my friendster! ahhaha.............. she's going to kill me for this.. wanna bet? hahaha......

Chinese New Year coming again... another year... another xian period.... sighed.. i really dun fancy on Chinese New Year... anyone out there got any idea what to do during tt period???
Sy... idea if we go visit kris @ circus?.. hmm..... will be best if she can come sg... if not.. when she's in KL... we'll be there for SURE!

8 comments:

Kristie said...

hahaha ya lah now so 'old' dont have the new year mood liao...people also dont give ang pows so much already. Not like last time, when we were still little girls, wah so cute ah, little girl come aunty give u ang pow...hai...feel so 'lao' hahha

Liwen said...

This is really touch.. no matter how busy u r u still remember to drop some comment in my blog.. u know this little short comment will make me write more! thanks kris!
ya lor.. CNY really xian ah.. and ang bao no longer stand a sinificant part liao.. hahaa... get one real big one from ur parents ya?! i miss u...

Fann said...

Ya i HATE CNY ....haiz so boring, no shopping , no places to go ...wasting the two whole day . I got no ideal where to go too, will be great if Kristie is coming to singapore ,.then any place will be happening ..hahahahhaah..

Wow I also want to shopping !!!!!!!!!! all my clothes looked so mature ...25 liao want to make muself look younger ..hahahahahah

Kristie said...

wah lau eh...dont say until we are SO old lah, we are young babes man!!! hhahah hot and sexy :)

Fann said...

hahahahah ......imagine another 5 damn Years will be starting the no. 3!!!!! Oh no ....

Kristie said...

dont worry...you reach 3 ah...better than reaching 4 or 5 right? hahaha

Liwen said...

hahha... ya lor.. while we r young just enjoy... dun bother abt tml yet lah.. ahhaha
CNY really xian.. Kris, coming to SG??

Kristie said...

not sure lah, james is going down for sure but I dont think I can go down, damn busy lah! :(