Saturday, February 12, 2005

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

Dear all... happy CNY ya! oh well... there goes my 2 days of holiday.. and still seems so short but damn bored... ha...
Suddenly.. stared this page for nearly 2 mins w/o wiritng anything down yet.. guess i lost touch of u bloggy.. so now my fingers like so retarted dun know how to type ya.. ha...
anyway.. CNY was ok this year... at least still can find topics of the day for my couisins.. if not i'll be like auntie playing with my little nephews and nieces.... oh well.. guess tt's the life cycle ya.?
ppl complaining abt my out-dated blog.. hahahaa.... tt's my strategy.. to make u all wait for some good stuffs to be posted.. hahaahaa
so tml weekend.. will be going sentosa.. hmm.. like so long never been there.. since tml i got car. guess no harm travel there... only problem is.. how to get there ah? hahahaha.... i'm still tt route idiot.. i dun know why.. just can't remember those route...
shall see how la.. singapore so small. sure can find my way ya? haha...
wey... seriously... u all ask me Q la.. then i know what to write.. if not.. i dun know what to update leh.. Kristie... pls find time to log in MSN, then we can chat.. better! instant!
SY.. pls get someone to repair ur PC.. then we can gossip!!! miss MSN with u all ok..... so pls...
hahahahaha
well.. guess i'm tired... so guess (ok ok excuses! i know!!) i shall update soon.. very soon.. before the new week starts ok?
take care my dears... miss u..
happy CNY
happy Valentine day...
MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS!!!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

u very terrible singaporean ah...anyway try this website, it is pretty good... http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/

hope you find your way there successfully! Have fun! :)

Liwen said...

oh ya.. hahaha.. i visit that website often recently.. haha.. still.. can can't find my way one.. ha..but i made it there today w/o much detouring though.. so HOT... and forgot abt my cap... oh...... but see harry like having fun so i'm enjoying too... gosh.. can b a mother liao ah.. haha

Kristie said...

well..when you are ready, you will know it :)