Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hmmm....


Hello ppl.. guess all r being lazy liao ya.. so long never see u all update ur blog!! What happen... other than i know one has no access to the internet the other is madly in love now ya?
hahahah.....

Well.... past week for me been quite ok except still coughing.. not as bad now coz the cough syrup Dr Chan gave is damn powerful! guess now its recovering stage... should be fine i hope... been working.. fen is on leave for a week.. its the peak period for her company.. i have to cover her.. so u know la.. will be BUSY lor...

Exam is coming soon.. and this time i got 4 heavy paper to go.. really a challenge for me.. guess i should keep my yaya papaya way of study and better start early this time liao.. no time to lose man!!! all so heavy going all so tough all got soooo many to cover to study to understand and remember!!!! guess i'm going to utilise maximun brian cell this time.. wow! been longing for a break after this exam.... someone.. Plan something for me!!! i need to do something different after my exam..!! i need to recharge... i need a break.. i need a place to breath in fresh air... i need to give my brian and body a break... i need.... but hey.. i havent really start torture my brian yet.. hahahha.....

till now dun know what i'm talking about right... its perfectly fine.. coz i dun know myself neither. i just type type type whatever in my mind now to this screen...

Xy told me a news.. guess u all should know by now.. her new bf.. well.... nothing much to comment coz tt's love and most imptly she must be happy herself. coz afterall y u r be with him its because u r happy with him.. i can really tell she's indeed happier now.

i'm going to get myself a new phone.. think time to... been waiting of rnokia new phone to launch which i'd target it since i seen it in its website.. look really nice. it state launch 3rd Qtr/4th Qtr this yr.. already liao leh.. how come still never see de????? hmmmm......

So ladies... chao for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fann said...

hehehhe I am glad I found the right person in my life :)

Kristie said...

hey wen, sorry lor didnt update my blog for so long! hehhe...anyway u have forgiven me liao :)

u better drink lots of water ok, dont take the chance, falling ill at this time is not healthy for ur exam studying!!!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.