Sunday, November 20, 2005

Stresssssssssss.......


Pimples Pimples looking for friend?? but why me???!!!!! i realised i'm really stressed coz.. pimples had been appearing on my face.. already not very pretty liao add those "friends" on my face.. liew... how to face the world??? Thanks god for creating foundation, concealor etc etc... but.. what is the best remedy to get rid of all those pimples!!!?? hopefully by the time i finish my exam they also move out of my face....

Got an sms from kristie "scolding" me i never update my blog.. so here u goes dear.. guaranteed u have one ya! hehe.. was really busy till no time to log on the net.. even if i do.. also no time to update my blog.. coz by the time i finish what i intend to.. time to get back to my notes liao...

Damn bloody lot to study this time man.... all the way from tax to accounting reporting to financial strategy to business strategic management.. if really can apply all these technique at work i think i won't be a small fry liao.. hahhaa.. but its really interesting but definitely not for exam purposes..... calculating the weighted avg cost of capital... calculating the financial risk, business risk.. the net present value, assessing the SWOT, assessing lots other fucking matter in order to earn tt conclusion of whether to take up the investment or not! see la.. its merely a 50/50 thing must work till like siao!!! moreover the formula.. kaoz.. what beta, what alpha, what gamma, what std deiviation, what Z model what 1+r to the power of what, and waht (1+g)/(1+r) to the power or square root of what... liew.... and guess what.. all that i mentioned is probably just 1% of work in need to know....
what idiot ratio.. ROCE, EPS, P/E ratio,etc etc etc.... these ratio.. never leave my life man.. see them every now and then.. but i still forget them.. so every now and then have to learn again... what basic EPS what fully dilluted EPS. EPS just EPS la.. why so many different kind.. so u all tell me... accountant is jsut to create more job for ourselve is it?? simply by complicating matters and bomb a few chim chim theories and logic and calculation and firms got to spend bomb on us?? hey.. not bad for me.. hahahaha...
and the bloody FRS39.. so many implications... so many new things... for nothing pull so many entry on balance sheet.. make things difficult and complicated only.. whatever instruments.. what forward contracts, futures contract, options and SWAP.. killing me man....

ok ok.. seems like a revision to me here ah.. hahaha.. i dun meant to bored u all by reading this blog.. but those on the same boat as me will fully understand how i feel now..... i need my leave... if not really cham la.. work in the day, study at night..
see all my friends on leave liao while i'm not.. also stress.. no wonder pimples are on my face.. wonder they all got or not.. hehehe

so ppl... till now might not have much or any update.. till 15 Dec.. having papers on 7th, 12, 13 and 14th Dec.. see la.. even exam date also stress liao..... arghhhhhh.........

thinking of the bright side..... hey.. my LAST semester!!! get it done onces and for all i'll GRADUATE!!!!!!! ahhhhhh....... i'm looking forward for the day.. to wear tt square square little hat!! hahahaaaa


and of coz.. after my exam.. i want to go facial.. i want to do many thigns to make myself pretty pretty liao la... hahaha.. and of coz.. PARTY! sooo long never go liao leh.. sy.. i book u liao huh!

4 comments:

Fann said...

Hahhahahahh accounting is never ever inside sy's dictionary. I am an idiot with formula and numbering..hehe but what u mentioned really sound so interesting hehe..

Drink more water and your pimple 'friend' will go away. Don't give yourself so much stress. I know my dear friend can make it!! I am looking forward to go a wild party with you too!!!

Kristie said...

wen ah...accounting was never my cuppa tea too!!! just never understand why my balance sheet can never balance??? hehe...

best of luck to ur studies, like what u said, ur last semester already, give it all u can, ur goal is to graduate, to be free of pimples and party hard!

Liwen said...

what i mentioned sound really interesting to u?? this fellow must be in love till siao.. this also consider interesting??? i wonder how u define interesting in ur context? hmmm.... accounting this cup of tea i dun take also bor bian liao leh... so take and grab lor.. hahahaaa...

Kristie said...

careful...hot cuppa tea.... drink it sip by sip...or else one big gulp (too greedy) will burn ur lips!

The moral of the story is to study step by step, cramming too much with no division in ur brain is going to cause chaos!