Wednesday, October 25, 2006


I'm proud to say.. i got my little white dress for KRISITE's WEDDING!!!! been searching high and low... been so many shopping centre.. still cannot find.... i keep telling my friend.. i dun want daniel yam style.. i dun want i dun want... ended up... i walk walk walk to hereen.. walk walk walk... looking at dress.. i saw this nice one.. try it... though abit loose... but tailored liao should be perfect!.. i BOUGHT IT!!! and to my surprise!! the lady took the paper bag and wrap my little white dress so nice in the paper bag.. and the paper bag printed very BIG WORD :"DANIEL YAM" lo... so u see... dun want dun want.. ended up..really get one lo.. hahaha.. but was nice.. simple yet elegant and nice.. a simple tube dress.. not pure white.. but consider white la.. hehehee.... u gals sure love it..... although that night kristie is the lead.. but can spare some second look at me and my dress bor?? hahah

and ladies.... I'd applied leave on 10th Nov oh!!! so we can go down earlier!! initially wanted to apply half day off... i think think.. might as well sleep longer!! haha.. so i applied ONE WHOLE DAY!!!! still appending for approval.. but shouldn't be a problem la.. hehhehe

so gal.. THE DAY is drawing nearer and nearer leh.. hehee...
but.. we got accomodation hor??
got any salon nearby so we can doll up ourselve nice nice??
and hor... biggest problem is... how r we going there on tt day huh?????????

oh well well.. i simply can't wait.. hehe..

4 comments:

Kristie said...

i am soooo happy for you!!! i want to see the white dress, u girls are going to be as pretty as me heheheh! ;p

Anonymous said...

whahahhahaa... ok ok.. shall show u gals my little white dress on day! wait la..patient abit.. hahaa

Fann said...

Now I am stress over how your white dress look like ....daniel yam ....

Kristie said...

this liwen ah... sy dont stress, dont worry all of us will be princesses on that day :)