Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And u gals been waiting for...... MY LITTLE WHITE DRESS...


This is my little white dress... hahahhha

now only think of what to put on my neck... so ya.. its disclosed! my little white dress...

pretty not??? nice not???? whahahahaa...... with the proper hairdo and make up.. should look better...
this was taken when hair was not even comb and not even one drop of power on face oh... PURE.. hahahhaha

looking forward to tt day... MY LEAVE HAD BEEN APPROVED! ahhahahahaa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

so pretty!!!

am sure u will look gorgeous :)

so do u still need makeup artist (hairdo + makeup) for that night? if u need email me, will let u know the price!

Anonymous said...

i need... i actually need... but urs charge too expensive... so i rather DIY... my hair is very messy.. hahaha.....
pretty?? u'll be the prettiest that day dun worry.. hehehe...