Friday, November 03, 2006


Gosh! i'm coughing again..... how ah... this is the 2nd cough i'm having in 4 mths time... sighed.... guess my health is not really good.. or blame the stupid haze?? whatever.. i must get it well soonest!!!!

i have so many things to do in Novemeber.. how can be sick right??? gosh.. continue like tt tml... i need ... DR CHAN!!!

Getting excited.. my good buddy.. my best friend... my sister.. getting married realllll soon!!! so fast... when i know her.. she's only.. 13..now..she's someone's wife.. Jame's wife.. wow!!! time flies sia!!

i really wish her happy and blessed! she is really fortunate woman.. i'm so happy for my this lovely friend....

:-)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

oh my sis...my buddy my best friend!!! u are the best :)

cant wait to see u soon, and we will all have a good time together!!!