Wednesday, March 05, 2008

THROWN! finally..


"Dear Sir

Resignation from position of Finance Executive

I wish to resign from my position as Finance Executive with effect from today. My last day will be 21 March 2008. It has been a pleasure to work for SPH. Thank you for the guidance during my period of employment here.


Yours sincerely"
This letter took me 5 mins to draft, but it took me 1 whole week to give.. Yes, ladies and gentlemen.. i had tender my resignation. It took awhile to make such major decision but i don't see a reason for me not making this decision.
My boss.. had a shock but somehow expected but never expects so fast. He thought i'll get my bonus in end April before i tender. The sum was quite alot for my April payout, but my new boss cannot wait to see me everyday leh. so bor bian... anyway.. $ can be earned back!
My 2 big bosses in the room is unhappy with my decision. Tried to keep me but failed. of coz la.. how to reconsider if u never counter offer? hello! dun need consider at all lo....
So.. i hope my new working environment is good and ppl good, boss good i'll be happy there!!!! WISH ME BA!!
Oh.. btw.. hahahha... i'm going on holiday soon again! this time to THAILAND!!!!! confirmed already, will be going this April!!!! can't wait! THAILAND! SHOPPING.. HERE I COME!!!! hehheheh

1 comment:

Kristie said...

wau thailand!!! my fav holiday destination :) u going to bangkok?

and dont worry dear, u will be fine at ur new place :)