Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wow.. Cool ya?


Cool ya?? This shall be my next phone! i'm so so so attracted to it... nice..... pls infrom me when it launch.. hopefully it won't cost me a BOMB! time to change my HP.. my dearest e65 is still doing perfectly fine, infact i like this phone.. but but but but.... u all know me la ya? hehehehhe
ya ya.. started my new job. couldn't comment much now as everything is still in initial stage.. hopefully as time passes, i'll handle better and more balance.
Sometime i really doubt what i wan in life.. things come and go.. but y cannot stay? haa.. i guess that's what ppl meant by "MOVE ON"...
Congratulations dearest K!!!!!! told u.. IT IS A BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to carry him man... SY, pls plan ur leave.. we're going KL!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alright... take care and we shall meet soon!

4 comments:

Fann said...

hehehe of cos i will make up my time for little james.....i cant wait to see him too! !!

Kristie said...

hey dearest besties!!!

miss u girls! ya baby is so cute lah, baby boy :) very active in fact, kicking me at the moment!

Anonymous said...

kicking u! oh my oh my.. how i wish i can feel it now!!!!! isn't all this so wonderful and so AMAZING!!!!! u r creating LIFE just like that. wow!

Kristie said...

yes my dear... every kick is special :) he reminds me of his existence every day!