Wednesday, November 05, 2008

i'm BRACED

Yes... i'm "braced" finally.. haha... after good whole 3 weeks.. i'm finally braced on the 4th week...

1st week --> 8 teeth extraction

2nd week --> Separator.. Ouch!

3rd week --> Lower brackets at my molar..(Caused alot of ulcers lo...)

4th week -->Upper brackets at the upper molar and all other brackets follow.. and TA DA!! i'm braced! haha.. yes... this picture was taken immediately after my orthodontist finished it. (A close up for u guys to see! haha) I chosen baby blue rubber band.. look cute right? hahaa... well... i can really feel the pressure on my teeth when the band were put on.. its a feeling i simply can't describe one tiny piece of rubber band can do to my teeth. and i HATE THE METAL HOOK lo... it make my lip so pain and i cannot close my mouth normally, i tend to push forward to close my mouth. They says --> Goldfish mouth.. haha.. but cannot control leh... coz i scare the 2 metal hook will HOOK on my lip! ouch..

So.. now i have to live with my beloved braces for the next at least 24mths!... i'll get used to it la.. so by the time we go KL... GOOD FOOD WAIT FOR ME! hahaha

I did not weigh myself so have no idea how many kgs or grams i lose.. but from what i feel... not much or infact mayb not at all or worse.. i put on weight!.. although i can't take solid food, but i took many soft food with high carbo! whip potatoes, cakes... hahahaa.....

OK.. for those who are interested in doing braces, this is really a good website i found online. infact, i read it before i have the courage and decide to do braces. Really good website... go and read it and understand more about braces! perfect smile is awaiting me.... (I'm at part 4 already! haha.. ) :-)

http://www.archwired.com/braces_101.htm

4 comments:

Kristie said...

wow at last! wah now so modern, can choose colour some more ah? last time where got... :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha... u mean when u did urs no colour to choose? they have one whole chart of colours to choose from.... every month differeent theme... i already know what colour team next visit... GREEN & RED... its CHRISTMAS! hahahahahaha

Colour may advance.. but i guess the level of comfort didn't advance at all..

Kristie said...

you've been tagged! :) come get it from: http://kristieblog.blogspot.com/

Kristie said...

wau really advanced now huh... so fun can have so many colours... :)

well no pain no gain!