Monday, October 27, 2008

Let's get separated!

We been together for almost 20 yrs.. And for the good 20 years we been working very hard and we never leave each other. but now.. now.... have to be separated.. till the day we meet again will be 2 yrs later? I hope, i wish i pray...
Yes.. and the one parting them is ME... haha... i'm in the stage of putting "separator" in between my teeth now.. it is basically a tiny blue rubber that is inserted in between your teeth to make space so that the metal ring can be put later on. imagine the rubber is there to push ur teeth apart...and i must to bear with it for 1 week... 7 days... well.. this is very umcomfortable i must say.. as you can feel the rubber first before u feel ur teeth when you bite. and when you bite, the pressure pushes it and ur teeth will pain.. i practically don't dare to touch my teeth the next day and once it touches... my tears will follow lo... can imagine the pain level.... heng ah... after 1 day of torture, the 2nd day was back to normal. not pain but still uncomfortable.. you know something is in there that make it very uncomfortable but still bearable la....
one more day! one more day i can remove these horrible blue rubber in my teeth.... hopefully by then i can chew and bite..i have been taking 2 weeks of porridge diet already leh... and those who know me well will know my "passion" towards porridge.. i admire myself for able to survive 2 weeks with just porridge.. and crystal jade has been my favourite restaurant since then till now... earn alot of my $ liao hor... oh how i miss the taste of rice... i miss rice.. i wan to eat rice...

2 comments:

Kristie said...

mmm.. i wonder how have u been taking ur photos? someone take for u ah?

yes this process will have many ups and downs, dont worry! u are a strong girl :)

Anonymous said...

hahah.. well that is not my teeth.. i found this pic from the internet.. i wonder how that person took the photograph also... i can't lo no matter i take myself or ask ppl take for me. stil cannot have such good pic!