Thursday, October 16, 2008

My HERO Act! wow... cannot believe.... **Shiver**

Whahahha.... not to scare you all... but yes! HERO ACT... from 4 teeth extraction to 8! all at one go!!!!

come to think of it now... make me *SHIVER*!

Went to the dentist, and i simply ask him whether can extract all 8 at one go coz i wan to suffer 1 time only, he gave me a surprise look and big eyes... and said.. YES OF COZ! hahahahaha

and SO! tada!!! the horrible 30mins starts.....

He sprayed some lotion on my gum, after awhile, injections follow.. yes.. injectionSSSSSS eveyrwhere on ur gum.... this is the most painful part i tell you... its like forever to me! Ouch...

And then.. TADA!! he start to DRILL.. start to PULL.. start to SHAKE... the most difficult one is finally out.. and before i knew it.... he told me the left side all done which means 4 teeth gone! and the right side....
he is very fast wor! Can tell he is indeed experienced an professional... i got 2 teeth that requires surgery to extract, and he did it all within 30mins. very fast!

My dentist also very good la... keep talking to me, assuring me, telling me his next step, told me everytime he took out a tooth, and keep telling m how brave i am... blah blah blah... all these definitely going to give me confident!

And very fast.... my mouth is full of cotton wool and bloody de lo... kaoz... but so far... everything is under control... ppl scold me crazy.. extract all 8 at one go.. if dun stop bleeding i can die lo... but ok la.. so far so good.. hehhee....
except.. i cannot eat lo.... sure slim this time....

and i am hungry now... i wan to chew, i wan to eat! when then i can eat per normal i wonder..... quick... quick over!!!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i salute u, i kowtow u!!! i will peng san man...

Anonymous said...

omg!!! I had nightmare went you sent the pics of your 8 horrible tooth lor!!!

The Dusun Aroma said...

lols that is OMG!! too from me ^.^

ermm will it grow agian?? o.0