Tuesday, February 17, 2009

V day!


Nice right? Thank u Mr Leong! :-) .. Seriously, to me V day is way too commercial now. Why must we follow the crowd and do what every other couples are doing on the same day!? Make no sense to me at all!


Anyway, we still have a nice dinner at seletar airport... east camp??? i couldn't remember, but surprisely there serve pretty good food. Away from town, away from crowd.


And Mr Leong, tested and proven i indeed dun quite appreciate flowers ya? Haaaa... But i do appreciate your thought! Muacks!


So ya, in future you can well utilise ur "resources" to better "investments"... *hint* *hint*... whahahhahahahaha.........



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Ong..Thank you for letting me have this honor to celebrate v day with you.

Also thank you for be the 1st gal to receive flower from me.. Its my pleasure loh...hahaha..

last paragraph too shine la...i already make frd with "BEST FRDS" once.. Will need longer time to befrd again..kekekeke

Anonymous said...

cant help coming back to this post again..The more i look at the flower the more i like it..

Very nia kan..Like Ms Ong..The more i look at her..the more i cant help shower her with love..

Kristie said...

aiyoh so sweet..... i am so envious leh :p

hi leong!

Anonymous said...

Halo...

How are you? Your baby boy very adorable..

Fann said...

Anonymous + Mr Mushy (Leong) + ah Leong = Mr Leong ? Hahhaha

wowowo so sweet loh, I long time never receive flowers ...so envious. Must hint hint DJ liao ...haha

Mr Leong, you are a lucky chap! First time ever Liwen post blog abt her relationship loh....

And I will took back my 'words'..You are not 'boring' ok..

Com'on when coming my place to play Monopoly? I want to win back my $$$$.. haa

Liwen said...

Ya... i know many of ur hair "stood" up while reading "Anonymous, My Mushy(Leong), Ah Leong" msg ah... hahahhahaha

oh well.. i reserve my comment on the "boring" part. remember my favourite quote? "NOT YET!"..

so ying, dun conclude toooo early wor! hhahahaha

But so far... he is so good.. haa :-)

Anonymous said...

Ms Fann, dun judge me by my look ok.. Altut i am in IT de doesnt mean i am a wooden block ok.

Next time i tell liwen to post the flower i fold here..hahaha...

Want me to teach DJ how to fold bo..FOC..or u keke monoploy lose some to me loh.. hahhaa

Ms Ong, What not yet...good also..PLease keep on think tat i am boring so that wun be so high expectation of me..hahahaha

Kristie said...

wah leong u really so romantic leh... good good... u better treat wen well ok... OR ELSE.... heheheh

thanks for ur compliments on jayden!