Saturday, March 07, 2009

What a week....


All i would say my mood for this whole week is... SHOCKED.... SHAKEN... SURPRISE.. well. perhaps surprise was not a very good word here... ANYWAY!!!!!!
Alot of things had happened and going to be happened soon... it is really a BIG QUESTION MARK in the near future. How i wish i have the power to see my future. What if i choose option A.... the outcome will be?? WHat if i chose option B... the outcome will be?? What if i chose option A, would option B be a better choice? blah blah blah..... i'm not a good chooser i admit. sighed... can someone choose for me!? i'm confused.
Oh ya well.. perhaps not a very good time to disclose in my blog or say out at this moment. but i'm thinking alot these days. perhaps i think too much i think....
So guys.. let me continue to think.....................................................................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Kristie said...

hey dear, i hope everything is ok, need someone to talk, just email me ok :)