Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What to do next????

Sometime...... "Don't ask is better than u asked"....

When you asked something... turn out not what u expected.... it add more problem to you than solving your problem....

Don't understand? its ok..NVM!!

I wanted or actually planned to do certain things this year....why did "you" tell me not to do what i planned???

SO well... i couldn't make a firm decision now... shall just wait and see.....
SIghed.....

CNY is coming.. oh welll yes.. ANOTHER YEAR... i typically dislike CNY... other than its public holiday, i don't need to work... i cannot find other reason to like CNY....
The same old routine every year... SIAN...

3 comments:

Kristie said...

hey wen, cheer up darling :)

smile for me ok!

ok ready, 1, 2 , 3, SMILE :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

u can still collect ang pow mah ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Wen, what is it that you wanna do, but told not to do... Very the vague lo...
Anyway, utimately it is u who got to make the choice, cos it is your life...
Bao