Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Great surprise on bday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Birthday starts with wonder wishes from all my beloved friends online... ( http://baobei.com.sg/blog/ )

When u have an IT boyfriend... this is likely what you'll get... but i LOVE IT! It was indeed a lovely surprise and make my day!

When baobei told me there's a surprise on my bday, i still thought he is getting me a dog! and the dog will appear and wish me happy bday! hahahaa.... i guess i'm wrong... digital dog he'll give though... SEE! IT man...

i can't stop reading again and again all ur wishes.. thank u gals...

And this post was posted using my new macbook baobei bought for my bday!

Such a darling baobei... i realised i felt more and more fortunate as i spend more time with you! I love u baobei.

Going to spend the wonderful night with u later! i can't wait..........

Thank you gals for making my day so special! LOVE U ALL...

u gals good lo.. didn't even leak out any single clue to me... well done!


1 comment:

Kristie said...

ur baobei really sweet to u leh :) i am so touched and happy for u 2! me and sy are waiting for ur GOOD news!!!!