Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shocking surprise... AWESOME CNY Gathering


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!

I don't usually enjoy CNY... i am not very close with my relatives (How close can we be when we only meet once or twice a year??). But amazingly, i do enjoyed my CNY this year!

Day 1 - unusual, i can slp all i wan today. No disturb and the damn construction is not making any noise this day. i can slp alll i wan... but strangely, i woke up at 10am....
Wait for my sis and bro (my mum's son) to come home for lunch. Played monoploy with my dear Harry. 1 cousin visited with her twin son.... went to my sis's hse then my bro (mum's son) hse. END OF DAY 1.. simple and nice... no visiting to other places.... cool.. :-)

Day 2 - Baobei came my hse.. nua whole day and at evening go Jo's place for awesome gathering! Jo's new place was nicely renovated. i like.. simple and nice.. except... why HDB so small now?? wasted... and as usual, we have crazy night there. played rapid dough and sabotage game. needless to say.... FUN is the word! hahahahahah.....

Day 3 - AWESOME!!
suppose to go ying's hse for steamboat lunch at 1230pm. coz i went leong's hse bai nian late, i sms ying say i'll be alittle late... who know this ying reply say postpone to 330pm! and while i wait for 330pm to arrive, she sms again say 6pm! from lunch to dinner.. i am angry.. furthermore she never say why postpone, so short and brief like wan to avoid wat... so i get more & more annoyed! i almost say i dun wan to go!!!!!

but still... i appear myself at her place at 6pm sharp. and she insisted i must bai nian with her "mother in law". so ANYWAY.. ok lo... go find her "mother in law" and bai nian as she wish.... and while i open the kitchen door... i am so so soooooooooooooooooooooooo surprise to see a familiar face smiling at me!!!! i scream with joy immediately! its KRISTIE! this darling came all the way from KL to singapore just to spend some time with ying and me! oh my god........ i am truely indeed touched!

with this, i wan to tell my BBF - Ying.. Sorry.. i misunderstood you... muacks! i love you too.. hahahahahaha

really awesome! we spend our time wisely! dun let any single min go to waste... slp also together! hahahahhaha

the next day was relaxing as well.... chill out, chit chat, gals talk.. update... thank u girls... u make my CNY.

Appreciated... my awesome birthday and CNY surprises by Fann and Kristie.... Love u both.

Thanks James for taking care of darling Jayden for a night so Kristie can enjoy with us without having to worry...

U gals are wonderful... such a blessing i have u both in my life... muacks..

3 comments:

Kristie said...

omg, this post is so sweet............. makes me heart melt, u make me tear too lah... hai miss u both already :(

me good leh ;P i know u always complain cny boring, so i thought my appearance might make it more interesting! hahahah :)

love u both !

Wen said...

give me more surprises!! hhahahaa.....

Kristie said...

i want one from u soon! :)