Sunday, April 23, 2006

Just thought of droping a few lines here suddenly..

Was reading The Sunday Times today that feature this story of a young gal fighting cancer. At stage IV i think... Was reading her story till i also dun know when and how.. tears just come out from my eyes. oh gosh.. am i really becoming emotional lately? or her story is really sad and touched..

sometimes when read these kind of real life story esp from a young lady like Joan (She only turn 20 this year) i really felt so sad for them.

Y is it that this kind of things always happen on someone so young, so pretty, so smart, her future can really be very bright one... but coz of her throat cancer and i think according to the newspaper, she almost cant make it soon..

I dun know her.. but it really moved me when i read the article. i really felt so sad.. sad for her.. sad for her friends and family..
someone so young so pretty.. sighed...
this had even make me come online and go read thru her blog... this cancer really ruin her life man....

She's strong.. must learn from her.. "fight till the end so everyone will remember me as a fighter"

oh well.. that's all i wanna share with u all.. wanna know more.. go grab a copy of The Sunday Times or log on to www.asiaone.com

I'm definitely not here to promote my company's product. hehe... but if all of u buy daily.. my bonus for tis year will be more colourful.. more circulation sales = more bonus..

whahahahahha....

Stay healthy ppl..

No comments: