Monday, April 10, 2006

WORK WORK WORK!!!!!!


Working..... this is the word i use to whoever who want to date me out last week... spoiled ur mood i'm sorry... but i'm simply so so so busy recently...

I'd just taken up a new operating company this grandfather co just bought. its a messy company.. from a sole proprietor co and acquirer is a top listed company in singapore.. can u imagine the culture shock?? sighed... obviously its not much of my problem but for those transferred here...
"HUH.. this also need paper?" '" HUH.. that also need paper?".. "HUH.. things are done like tt here??" of coz la lady... we r the top listed company in singapore. Being the top listed company need to comply with rule and regulation and accounting standards and business standard what!!! how can follow yours????

nvm... so work work work.. show some result liao only... see some colours only... someone high high ask me in.. ask me want to go do group reporting or not liao.. well.. not exactly a good change... but something different... see from different angle.. see entity liao.. now see group and consolidation.. so ya.. should be right.. but that's means another learning curve for me.. ahhhh.....

alright.... finally the one i love so much in co is ready to go.. so i shall stop my complain here for the moment.. chao!!!

No comments: