Sunday, April 16, 2006

Whatever~


Whatever is my mood for today...

for those who attend the party last night.. i'm sorry if u gals or guys dun enjoy urself much. I'm sorry...
things jus happen and i'm the suay one who kena...
whatever.. i shouldn't have bring her with me.. i shouldn't have ask my friends to give her to drink... i shouldn't have trust her so much that she can handle herself.. i shouldn't have trust her in the first place....
i shouldn't have go last night.. i should just slp at home.. things will be happier this way i guess..

For those who dun know what am talking here its ok... as said.. its whatever topic..
what the hell....

I'd never see such a crazy woman before.. at the moment i really thought she's gone crazy.. i really scared she can't regain her normal self back... she really look like a crazy woman to me.. screaming and yelling and pushing and running away.. ppl just see and never do anything.. how i wish i can dig a hole and hide my face inside u know.... drink drink drink.. tt's why my motto is always... "NEVER GET MYSELF DEAD DRUNK OUTSIDE".. Jin paisey lo...
now i dun think i want to show my face along tt street for the next few mths liao.. perhaps .. no more party i guess... had enough.. had horribly enough...

and getting reprimand for nothing is also not as good....
dun know why she cry? dun know why she call her husband? dun know what she said to her husband? dun know why she behave and react like this? dun know why her husband react and behave like this as well.. dun know y i kena? dun know why must be me me me me ME...
dun know why everything amiss must be me me me me ME ME ME.. hello...

things just not what i planned for initially what... u think i wanted her to behave like this? u think i jin happy jin shoik to see her like crazy woman...
u think by apologising the next day is good enough?
i scolded u.. kill u liao.. then go ur grave there say sorry u think i dun have to face punishment? its the same logic what...
angry, furious, disappointment, couldn't be bother, whatever, pissed, blurred, i dun know which is the best word to describe.

everything must associated with ME ME ME ME ME... its U U U U not confident enough.. not making her happy enough.. dun know what the hell u have been doing to her.... ended up dun try to push all blames to me... in term of wording and arguement and logic things out there is no way u can win over me.

Damn pissed.... work already not very happy liao.. go party also not happy...
what have i doen? am i really wrong? if so tell me... prove to me then.
dun try to push all things to me when things goes wrong.. i'm not rubbish bin where i can take all ur crap.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................

2 comments:

Fann said...

Yo...It's over liao. Anyway we did enjoy ourself for some moment and we didn't really expect for such things to be in this way right?

Fann said...

Cheer up baby, I took some nice pic ytd :) Btw Who is that guy name again? I like the pix that u took with him...hahahah so sweet :P