Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm amazed by.. myself..


I was reading thru all my previous blog.. i realised i'd been blogging since 2004!! 2 yrs of blogging.. i'm amazed by myself.. i actually have the determination and will to blog till now.. and i actually have so much things to write... but its good.. i get to read and it refreshes my memories... like was reading my retreat last yr reminds me of good and bad time planning the event. Not all have this opportunity.

I must admit working there really have alot of opportunities open for me. I must admit that i'm the luckier ones who can try out so many things and get invlovement in so many events and projects. I must admit that learning process there is excellent. but ... but... but... what is the sole and main purpose to work.. to earn money right? money not good there leh.. hahaha..... but i must admit..if u wanna learn and test ur stress limit.. there is an excellent place to go.

sometimes i suspect am i getting old or am i getting emotional recently. hmm... i start to reveal my soft side out easier.. i find it uncomfortable to hold beneath my heart not releasing out.. i like and prefer to throw out all my problems now.. or rather... nt all la.. selectively? ha..

i want to be a happy gal again... i want to be a strong gal again... cannot be defeated coz of those minor minor things hor.. hmmm... ppl always have this preception on me about being strong.. being a career minded woman.. being very independent.. being very smart... being very realistic..
oh well well... i accept all as a compliment.. haha... but actually tell u all huh... i also one small woman liao ok? hahahaha......

back to work on monday.. Mr boss is back from reservist. infact he already called me this morning to check one things while i'm still sleeping soundly.. hear my HP ringing.. i cursed.. dun wan to even acknowledge the call.. till i saw.. 6319.... my eyes automaticaly open wide wide... clear my throat and answer the call... he must be thinking i woke up already.. but actually i'm still sleeping leh Mr boss... although its 11 plus am liao... but i sleep till pm one lo.. hahaha..

ok .. guess i better go get ready.. if not later late again huh... my ears not going to have peace... while anyway.. i have documents not read yet.. brought home to read to prepare for the meeting next week.. so boring.. but bor bian.. have to read.. if not go meeting also like idiot meh? tried reading last night..but read 18 pages only.. i'm with ah zhou liao... so later must complete my another 18 pages.. if not.. monday die la...

bought one fake lashes.. okok..nicer words to use... lashes extension.. . so nice u know.. sy also have a pair.. guess later i shall put it on! hahaha.. and who dare to say my lashes is short?? actually not short leh... just that i never put enough mascara only mah... sighed....

ok ppl... till then... MUACKS!



No comments: