Saturday, September 23, 2006

OPPS!


OPPS! i apologised for updating so many blog on my work. I apologised for not making ur day after reading my sad blog posted for the past weeks.. i realised i'd not been blogging happy things recently... i'd realised i blog too much on my work.. i'd realised i'm not being balance on my blogging topic.

Please accept my apology ok? i promise will bring some colour in my next post. next post will be on something different .. something not work related. if not .. i can ask STOMP wan to buy over my blog can post here liao.. haahaha.....

MUACKS ppl!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

happy working gal and keep up the good work!

oh, by the way, the eyelashes extension will come in handy for my wedding! :)

Fann said...

She might need many many many hours to put on that ...maybe you should get someone to help her ...heheh

Liwen said...

yes... i neeeeeedddd alot of time... so god.. pls give me the REAL one.. permanent basis! ahahahha

Kristie said...

oh cheaper and easier way...go for eyelash perm! :p