Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm tired... been working hard for the whole week... i'm so so tired.. working everyday really not fun lo..

Till today i still dun understand y i took up accounting leh.. liew.. not fun at all... merely Debit/Credit still alright.. dun need much brain cell.. but the challenging part is the tiring and tedious part leh.... When u need to comply to the FRS standard.. when the stupid auditors ask u change this change that.. when the stupid standard only allows u to do this do that when u have in ur mind... i can't i do this?? ahahaha... its fun and interesting.. really.. but overall.. its tiring.. till i really feel like bor chap everything..

Year end.. when then its over.. when then board meeting? when then announcement??? but when all these come... i jin scared leh.. coz.. haven't do up all my reports yet.. how to meet? how to announce? ahhh....

alright.. today its friday.. and i need to get my beauty sleep now.. coz tml i'm working.. yes.. working on a saturday.. sighed..... and do my reports out.. Mr boss been chasing man.. u think so easy meh Mr boss.. i'm like teacher ok? need to check so many entities.. and in a class.. sure got some idiots around that anyhow do things one leh.. so Mr Boss.. wait la..

That day after work.. YY, Mr Boss and me was walking to the mrt station.. on our way.. we talk we talk.. till i saw something.... i saw..... XIAO QIANG!@!!

sight of it already make me scared liao... of coz.. u all should know my reaction la.. "AH!!!!!!!! ZHANG LANG!!!!!!!!!!" and there.. i scream my whole lung out.. so close only leh.. i nearly step it u know!!!! liew....... but i think not only xiao qiang got a shock.. YY and Mr boss also got a shock.. and till today.. they still suan me lo.. say i so big scared one small small xiao qiang.. xiao qiang never die.. they let me scared till death lo... say damn paisey standing with me tt time lo... sighed.. see la.. let them know my weakness liao.... damn paisey lo....

i need a break.. i need destress session.. cannot always work work work leh.. i dun sell to SPH one leh.. haha... waiting for this period to over man.. but again.. hey.. i indeed .. really learn alot~!

i'm going to sleep le.. if not.. become panda liao... Can't wait for tt day to come.. 11/11/2006! hahha.. shall we dress formally? any role for us???

1 comment:

Kristie said...

hey 11/11 is coming soon, i am suuuuupppppper excited man! the dress colours for all my assistants is white! and of course u have roles and duties, dont worry I will inform u!