Thursday, September 28, 2006


I'm happy.. coz i want to be happy!!!!

There's nothing in the world that can't solve.. even if really cannot solve... time will bring the big problem to small problem to no problem... but how long the time is another important and big issue la...

I'm happy.. coz i met my sistas for dinner just nice... its nice a simple dinner.. but i'm happy.. coz the short meeting of couple of hours had wipe off weeks of stress accumulated on me... they done a good job by wiping off so clean.... thanks gals!!!!!!!

I'm happy... coz my sistas are happy... so i'm happy...

I'm happy... coz.. i said i must be happy.. so ya.. i'm happy...

very fake hor.. sighed... ok la.. i'm getting into happy mood la.. haha...

so for those who r not happy for whatever reason... be happy... coz.. no one can make u unhappy unless u choose to allow that idiot to affect your mood...

unhappy causes stress
unhappy causes pimples
unhappy causes black eye ring
unhappy causes mood swing
unhappy causes emotional fluctuation
unhappy causes those around u not happy too
unhappy causes ur skin not good

so u tell me... why i want to be unhappy? hahahha.... giving all a very good lesson today ya!!!!! u r welcome.. dun have to thanks me la.. hahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

Kristie said...

i feel instantly HAPPY already!!!